I have had trouble with this section, because I don’t really want this blog to be focused on me and who I am, but rather Yeshua and who He is. At the same time, I always go check out the about section on other blogs for red flags, so I think I need to write at least a bit of something about myself for others who are trying to be discerning about what they read…
So I believe
- The Bible is 100% true
- I believe that Bereshit (Genesis) to Revelation is for today, and that no part of the Bible is a passed away or over
- I can trust Yah (God) to keep His Word
- He doesn’t change, and neither does His Word.
- I believe that Yeshua is the ONLY way to YHVH (God)
- Repentance is a gift of Yah, and is necessary for salvation
- Divine health and divine healing is for today
- When we lay hands on people they recover because of the Holy Ghost’s power not man’s.
- I believe in praying in tongues and the baptism of Ruach HaKodesh. It is a different gift from salvation available for all
- I believe that Yah’s feasts are in the process of being fulfilled by Yeshua and that Yah expects us to observe His calendar just like He expects us to be obedient to observe everything He declared righteous and good.
- I believe in holiness – not compromising no matter what, just counting the cost
…I don’t know what else to say right now….I just believe in Yeshua….. He is my friend, my advocate, my brother. He will never leave me or forsake me. He died for me on the cross, and I will never deny Him. Yah is my Abba. He is real. He loves me.