I have had trouble with this section, because I don’t really want this blog to be focused on me and who I am, but rather Yeshua and who He is. At the same time, I always go check out the about section on other blogs for red flags, so I think I need to write at least a bit of something about myself for others who are trying to be discerning about what they read…
So I believe
- The Bible is 100% true
- I believe that Bereshit (Genesis) to Revelation is for today, and that no part of the Bible is a passed away or over
- I can trust Yah to keep His Word
- He doesn’t change, and neither does His Word.
- I believe that Yeshua is the ONLY way to heaven
- Repentance is a gift of Yah, and is necessary for salvation
- Divine health and divine healing is for today
- When we lay hands on people they recover because of the Holy Ghost’s power not man’s.
- I believe in praying in tongues and the baptism of Ruach HaKodesh. It is a different gift from salvation available for all
- I believe the Yah’s feasts are in the process of being fulfilled, and the next divine appointment Yah has with man is Zikkaron Teruah
- I believe in holiness – not compromising no matter what, just counting the cost
…I don’t know what else to say right now….I just believe in Yeshua….. He is my friend, my advocate, my brother. He will never leave me or forsake me. He died for me on the cross, and I will never deny Him. Yah is my Abba. He is real. He loves me.